The DEZiree Show blog is a place where you can read about and communicate openly on relevant, unique, and sometimes controversial topics in the field of dentistry. Our intent is that it be filled with insight that offers something for everyone in every aspect of their dental environment.
We encourage your feedback so that we may continue to enhance your blog reading experience. We also encourage sharing this blog content with others in an effort to keep moving important dental news and commentary forward throughout the community.
Please keep in mind that there are certain topics we will not be able to discuss here, to include comments relating to legal or regulatory matters.
It is essential that you are aware that comments posted in response to this blog do not necessarily reflect DentalEZ Group policy or corporate opinion. For official corporate information and news, view the DentalEZ website.
Respect and friendly interaction will be the cornerstone of our approach to the conversation and we ask that you respect the following discussion guidelines. Comments will be moderated and any comments falling outside the following parameters will not be published.
- The DEZiree Show blog aims to be a place for honest, friendly and courteous conversation. Please try to be respectful of the opinions of all posters on The DEZiree Show blog. Everyone can have a voice here and the greater the diversity of voices the better. Please add to the conversation on the blog with thoughtful commentary.
- The DEZiree Show blog covers a broad range of topics relevant to dental hygiene professionals. Please keep all comments related to the subject matter of the post, and know that off-topic or spam entries will not be posted. If you have a question or concern not relating to the topic of the post that you need to communicate to The DEZiree Show, please email us.
- Do not post anything that could offend another member of the community. Do not attempt to post anything obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, humiliating, defamatory, libelous, invasive of someone else’s privacy, or objectionable. It is in DEZiree Show’s sole discretion what content is offensive and whether content considered offensive will not be posted or removed after the fact. If you have complaints regarding any of the content posted on this blog, please email us.
We ask for your email address when you post a comment. This will not be published, but will be used to verify your comment and possibly to contact you in relation to your comment. We will not use it for any other purposes without your permission.
The DEZiree Show’s Commitment to the Community:
- This blog is a conversational space where we will discuss issues relating to the dental professions. However, The DEZiree Show cannot always talk about all issues. Visit the DentalEZ site for official DentalEZ corporate information and other communications.
- The DEZiree Show will read all comments and respond as quickly as possible. The DEZiree Show may not be able to always respond to all blog comments or questions, but rest assured every one will be read. Sometimes it may not be possible for us to publish or respond to your comment immediately (especially outside of business hours), but we will try to do so as quickly as possible.
- The DEZiree Show will strive to present regular interesting and informative content. We think the best way to show that we appreciate you spending the time reading The DEZiree Show blog will be by making sure you enjoy your time here.
RDH Advisory Panel
The producers of The DEZiree Show have assembled an expert panel of registered dental hygienists to answer questions submitted by our blog readers. The panel consists of Cynthia Chillock, RDH, EF, AP; Debbye Krueger, RDH, BS, MAADH; and Tracey Thompson McGonagle, RDH.
A consultant, speaker, author and clinical trainer, Ms. Chillock has been an RDH for over 45 years. (view full bio)
Ms. Krueger began her career in 1971 specializing in individual care of children and mentally and severely handicapped adults. (view full bio)
With a career spanning nearly 25 years at the same dental practice in Swampscott, Massachusetts, Ms. McGonagle started her career in Switzerland, and moved to the U.S., where she earned her bachelor’s degree in Dental Hygiene. (view full bio)
Question responses will be in the form of blog posts. The panel will address a single question in each post, with all panelists offering their perspective on each question.
For all comments, questions and complaints not directly relating to The DEZiree Show blog content, please contact us here.